What are the requirements for application?
- Full copy of passport(All pages including the empty pages; front to back)
- Passport Sized Photos (4 pieces) with white background
- Academic Certificates
- Resume / CV
- Application Form (Student Mobility Application Form)
- Copy of Student Reference Letter from Home University (Prepared by Home University)
- Letter of Acceptance (printed on home university's letterhead)
- Letter of Student Confirmation Status (printed on home university's letterhead)
- Valid Health Insurance (Please provide us in English version)
These are the additional documents needed for the VISA Application
NOTE: VAL will be ready 6 week after complete submission to Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS).
Please click this link to check application status
1. Medical Check-up
Pre-Arrival Medical Check-up
- Pre-arrival medical screening is compulsory for all students except for citizens of these 14 countries (United Kingdom, Japan, United States, Australia, Korea, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Turkey).
Kindly please bring along your pre-arrival medical check-up X-ray film on the day of registration.
- Students that are exempted from pre-arrival medical check-up have to fill up the Declaration of Health Examination Report (please click).
Post Arrival Medical Check-up
- All students are required to do medical screening at UiTM Heath Center upon arrival.
Post-arrival Health Screening Documents
- Consent Letter.pdf
- Letter of Undertaking.pdf
- Confirmatory Test(s) Report.pdf
- Countries at High Risk of Yellow Fever Transmission.pdf
All students are required to bank in RM328.00 (processing fees and i-card) and International/Security Bond (refundable) before arrival. The rate for international bond according to country can be seen at this website:http://www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/visa/security-bond-bank-guarantee-rates.html
Bank details are as stated below:
Beneficiary Name : BENDAHARI UiTM
Bank Name : Bank Islam (M) Berhad
Account No. : 12177010001054
Swift code : BIMBMYKL
On the day of orientation, please bring along your passport, student pass fees (RM100.00) and post medical check up fees (RM220.00).
3. Health Insurance
All students are compulsory to obtain valid health insurance prior to coming to Malaysia.
Accommodation will be booked by our office.
5. Airport Pick-Up Service
Please send us the flight details of arrival (after receiving the Visa Approval Letter - VAL) for us to arrange the airport pick-up service, which are available from Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm; except for public holidays.
*NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR FLIGHT TICKET UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR VAL
We are looking forward to receiving your students for the coming semester. Please email us if you need further clarification.