What are the requirements for application?
- Full copy of passport(All pages including the empty pages; front to back)
- Passport Sized Photos (4 pieces) with white background
- Academic Certificates
- Resume / CV
- Application Form (Student Mobility Application Form)
- Copy of Student Reference Letter from Home University (Prepared by Home University)
- Letter of Acceptance (printed on home university's letterhead)
- Letter of Student Confirmation Status (printed on home university's letterhead)
- Valid Health Insurance (Please provide us in English version)
1. Online Visa Application Manual (Please click the link)
2. Medical Check-up
Post Arrival Medical Check-up
- All students are required to do medical screening at UiTM Heath Center upon arrival.
Post-arrival Health Screening Documents
- Consent Letter.pdf
- Letter of Undertaking.pdf
- Confirmatory Test(s) Report.pdf
- Countries at High Risk of Yellow Fever Transmission.pdf
On the day of orientation, please bring along your passport, student pass fees (RM100.00) and post medical check up fees (RM220.00).
4. Health Insurance
All students are compulsory to obtain valid health insurance prior to coming to Malaysia.
6. Airport Pick-Up Service
Available from Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm; except for public holidays.
*NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE YOUR FLIGHT TICKET UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED YOUR VAL
We are looking forward to receiving your students for the coming semester. Please email us if you need further clarification.