A SEMESTER ABROAD
UiTM welcomes International students from all over the world to experience a never before programme where it is not just about learning, it is about having fun in the tropical sun and exploring the uniqueness of this multi-racial country.
Becoming an exchange student gives you more than knowledge about another country, its language and culture. A semester abroad teaches you about building friendship, taking responsibilities for yourself, respecting differences and tolerating the beliefs of others.
Not only you will get to experience an exciting and challenging way of broadening your horizon, you will be able to spend a semester studying at the faculty of your choice. These results are credited towards your course in UiTM upon satisfactory completion of your exchange.
- Choose what and when to study
- Fill up the Application Form
Application of International student will be done online. Once students have submitted their application form, the International Office will contact directly with the students regarding their approval and confirmation.
What are the requirements for application?
- one(1) copy of student's passport (including the blank pages, A4 size paper)
- six(6) copies of student's passport-sized photographs
- one(1) copy of academic certificates (Certified True Copy)
- Recommendation from International Office
* Please provide all the documents to the Office of International Affairs.
Free waiver to International Students who are from partner University with UiTM. Students are responsible for all living expenses, incidentals, and travel costs.
For further information regarding the programme fees please contact Office of International Affairs, UiTM.
International Students who wishes to apply for accommodation services provided by the University, please click here.